TO PLACE AN ORDER
- You will then have the choice of ordering:
- A Regional set of tabular results
- A Regional set of graphics results (SEE BELOW FIRST)
- A Coal Admin set of tabular results (if you participate in this survey)
- A Coal Admin set of graphic results (if you participate in this survey) (SEE BELOW FIRST)
- Click on one of the above selections and check off the boxes pertaining to the run you want
- When you complete your Order, click Submit for Approval (If you make an error in your Order, just place a second Order and let us know which one is in error and it will be deleted)
- Place as many Orders as you want in the manner outlined above
TO RETRIEVE COMPLETED RUNS
- Log on just as you would to place an Order
- Beneath the area where you place Orders is an area for Completed Survey Runs
- Under each of the four different types of runs, there is a box indicating the Date an Order was placed, the Status of that Order and the Order details
- If this box indicates the Order has been Authorized and queued for run, the run is in process
- If this box indicates the Order is Under Review, that means it is being reviewed by the Administrator prior to release
- If this box indicates the Order is Completed – click to view, just click on those words and your survey run will appear
TO RUN OFF COMPLETE REPORTS
If you want to print off your entire survey run of tabular results, you may do so at any time by clicking on “View complete text of report” (which is the text portion of the report) and “View complete calculated position results” which is the tabular results. Be patient, it takes a few minutes for these sections of the survey to come on your screen. The tabular reports have been divided into two sections so that you will not have to rerun the text portion should you order more than one set of survey results.
To run off your entire survey run of graphics results, just click on “Click to view the complete report.”
As an alternative to running off a complete report, you may simply choose to review each of the individual report sections, including results by individual position or graph. This gives you the ability to print off specific sections of the report (in lieu of the entire report) whenever you need it.
ABOUT THE SURVEY GRAPHICS – READ FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The following is an outline of what choices you have for ordering a set of Graphic Results.
REGIONAL SURVEY COAL ADMIN SURVEY
Choice of Companies – ALL Choice of Companies -- ALL
Choice of Regions -- 4 No Regional Breakout
May Run Positions Individually May Run Positions Individually
YOU MAY GRAPH ONE OF THE
FOLLOWING 4 SETS OF GRAPHICS
1) Base Pay, 1) Base Pay,
including choice of: including choice of:
Other Incentives Other Incentives
Shift Premiums --
2) Salary Ranges (Min Mid Max) 2) Salary Range Midpoint
3) Number of EEs Supv 3) Number of EEs Rept
4) Years of Company Service 4) Years of Company Service
Graphic run limitations:
- Graphs will not be produced for less than four separate participants. This means you will have to be thoughtful if you want to limit the number of companies included in your run. If you only select four companies, for example, you can count on the fact that your output will be severely limited because every company does not match every position.
Regional results have some additional limitations:
- If you create a results request including one of these companies and also request that benefits be included in the output, this run request will be rejected; otherwise there would be an exposure issue.
Coal Admin results have some additional limitations:
We reserve the right to limit key Coal Admin positions to more than four separate participants. It is likely we will not permit graphics to be produced for the very top positions in each separate Coal Admin category if you limit the severely the number of companies in your run.
* * * * * * *
We hope you will enjoy the instant accessibility you have to your compensation survey results. We believe that this form of distribution is actually more secure than a hard-copy survey binder -- although you will have to restrict access to your Username and Password.
Please also remember that this information is copyrighted by Cammocks, Inc. and should you choose to make copies they should be restricted for internal use only. Should you choose to work with other consulting firms and provide them survey material prepared by Cammocks, Inc., it should be on a “loaned” basis only; otherwise it is a violation of our copyright.